Information You Provide
You do not have to register for a service or program to receive much of the information available through CannaSafe Sites. However, some of our content is available only to registered or identified users and will require you to set up a profile or provide specific information about yourself in order to provide you the service.
CannaSafe collects Personal Data that you provide on Cannasafe Sites, for example, when purchasing a product, to receive marketing products and information, contact CannaSafe client service, or respond to CannaSafe questionnaires or surveys. This could include:
- Contact Information such as your name, address, phone number, or email address
- Registration Information such as your username and password
- Employment, education and other background information when you inquire about employment with CannaSafe
- Payment information (such as banking information, payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address)
- Content you may provide (for example, when you complete our Online Contact Form or submit other information).
Information We Collect
CannaSafe collects the following types of information through the CannaSafe Sites:
- Information you provide. Personal Information you provide when registering for our services, responding to questionnaires or surveys, or contacting CannaSafe client services.
- Information collected automatically. Your IP address and non-identifying information about your use of CannaSafe Sites may be collected automatically using tracking technologies, such as cookies. Your website browser software can be set to reject all cookies; however, cookies can allow you to take advantage of some of the site’s essential features, which may not work if you reject cookies.
- Information collected from other sources. We may combine information about you from CannaSafe Sites, information collected offline or from external parties.
How We Use Your Information
CannaSafe uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the CannaSafe services you request.
- To offer and provide information about similar and/or related services.
- To customize and improve your experience on CannaSafe Sites.
- To generally improve our services and CannaSafe Sites and other internal business purposes.
- Legal obligations to notify and report to authorities.
Information we Share
CannaSafe does not sell or disclose your Personal Data to third parties without your consent, except:
- To governing regulatory authorities, including the Bureau of Cannabis Control, or as may otherwise be necessary for CannaSafe to comply with a legal obligation or demand.
In the event CannaSafe decides to expand, reorganize or divest our business through sale, merger, or acquisition, CannaSafe may share Personal Data about you with actual or prospective purchasers. We will require any actual or prospective partners to treat this Personal Data in a manner consistent with this notice.
Personal Data You Share During Other Interactions with CannaSafe
You may contact CannaSafe to ask questions, discuss your concerns, or report issues regarding our services. If you communicate with or request information from CannaSafe, you may be prompted to provide your contact information as well as any Personal Data that is relevant to your request.
Information That May Be Collected Automatically
When you use the CannaSafe Sites, we also may collect certain usage and device information automatically as described below.
We may record the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your computer or other electronic device when you visit the CannaSafe Sites. An IP address identifies the electronic device you use to access the Sites, which allows us to maintain communication with your computer as you move about CannaSafe Sites and to customize content.
Providing Services You Request
If you choose to purchase a product or receive our services, we use the Personal Data that you provide through CannaSafe Sites to manage your orders and invoices, to process payments, to respond to your questions, provide you the services you request, and offer an optimal customer experience.
You may also receive marketing information from CannaSafe, such as offers regarding CannaSafe services, invitations to participate in surveys about our services, or notifications about special promotions. In such cases, we will use your contact and other Personal Data to send you marketing information.
In order to discover new facts that could help CannaSafe better understand client needs and help improve, develop, and evaluate product, services, materials, and programs. CannaSafe analyzes the information that you have provided. For these purposes CannaSafe does not use information that can directly identify you.
Site Analytics and Improvement
We may use the information that you provide and the information we collect automatically about your use of the CannaSafe Sites to monitor user traffic patterns and preferences for site improvement, analytics and optimization.
We may partner with other companies to provide you with content or services on a joint or “co-branded” basis. At a cobranded site, you will see both the CannaSafe logo and the logo of the co-branding partner displayed on your screen. You should read the individual privacy policies of our co-branding partners, as they may differ in some respects from ours. Reading these policies will help you to make an informed decision about whether to provide your information to a given site.
CannaSafe does not knowingly collect or use any Personal Data directly from children on CannaSafe Sites (CannaSafe defines as “children” as minors younger than 18). We do not knowingly allow children to order our services, to communicate with us, or to use any of our online services. If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us using one of the methods specified below, and we will work with you to address this issue.
Third Party Sites and Social Media Plug-ins
Notice to California Residents
Subject to certain limits under California Civil Code Â§ 1798.83, California residents may ask us to provide them with (i) a list of certain categories of Personal Data that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (ii) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us at email@example.com.
Your Privacy Choices
You have the right to see and get a copy of Personal Data about you that we maintain as well as to ask us to make corrections to inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data about you. You have the right to receive data you have provided to us in a machine-readable format and to transmit that data to another controller. You may also request the erasure of your Personal Data or the restriction of its processing, or object to the processing of Personal Data about you. To seek access to Personal Data about you, to file a concern, complaint, or request for correction, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send a letter to the following address:
Attn: Legal Counsel
7027 Hayvenhurst Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91406
The local Data Protection Authority is responsible for making sure that privacy law is followed. For more information about your privacy rights, or if you are not able to resolve a problem directly with us and wish to make a compliant, contact: the USA Data Protection Authority.
CannaSafe maintains controls to protect and secure Personal Data, but when you share Personal Data online there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party could intercept an Internet transmission, or that someone will find a way to thwart our security systems. We urge you to exercise caution when transmitting Personal Data over the Internet, especially your financial-related information. CannaSafe cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not gain access to your Personal Data; therefore, when submitting Personal Data to CannaSafe Sites, you must weigh both the benefits and the risks.